It’s official! Your Library’s 2024-2028 Strategic Plan is now available.
Drawn from insights provided by our community, staff, Board, and other stakeholders, this document will help guide library Board and staff as we grow to meet the needs of our changing community. It sets a clear vision for the future: one where your library is the beating heart of a strong and engaged community.
From 2024-2028, your library is committed to:
Increase community connections
○ Diversity, equity, and inclusion in services and spaces
○ Supporting and welcoming community newcomers
○ Leveraging partnerships
Adapt and grow with the community
○ Sufficient and supported staff
○ Revenues support growth
○ Reflecting our community in spaces, collections, and programs
Raise the profile of the library in the community
○ Develop in-person and online services to their fullest
○ Communicating effectively with our community
○ Continued engagement for strong services
View the Strategic Plan brochure or read the full report.