Carleton Place Public Library is proud to offer passes to the following area attractions:
Ontario Provincial Parks (parking pass)
Rideau Valley Conservation Areas (parking pass)
Gatineau Park Winter Ski Trail Pass (available December-March)
Brockville Aquatarium (Currently not accepting library passes)
Canadian Museum of Nature (Call ahead)
Ingenium, which includes in one pass: (Currently not accepting library passes)
Canada Science and Technology Museum
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
Canada Aviation and Space Museum
Ottawa Museum Network, which includes in one pass:
Billings Estate National Historic Site
Cumberland Heritage Village Museum
Diefenbunker: Canada’s Cold War Museum
Osgoode Township Historical Society and Museum
Pinhey’s Point Historic Site
- Passes can be loaned for four days. Late fines are $5.00/day. No holds or renewals are permitted on passes.
- Museum passes provide regular admission for a family of five, with a maximum of two to three adults, depending on the pass. Special exhibits and parking fees may not be included with the pass.
- Aquatarium passes offer $5.00 admission per person, up to a maximum of five people.
- Gatineau Park Winter Ski Trail Passes provide access for one adult (age 13 and over).
- Ontario Provincial Park and Rideau Valley Conservation Area passes must be prominently displayed on your vehicle dashboard.